Godoy & Hoyos Abogados
Todos los Derechos Reservados
Bogotá, ColombiaAcademic Background/ Professional Qualifications
- Lawyer from Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario University (Bogota, Colombia)
- Catalina is the founding partner of Godoy & Hoyos Abogados
- Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) degree of Salamanca University ( Spain)
- Specialist in Tax Law from Rosario University (Bogota, Colombia)
- Specialist in International Tax from Santiago de Compostela University (Spain) and Austral University of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- PhD candidate at University of Salamanca (Spain)
- Catalina has almost 20 years of experience in the areas of tax planning, tax advice, tax policy and tax Litigation in local, national and international tax matters.
- She is the former president and an executive council member of the Colombian Institute of Tax Law (ICDT) as well as former executive council member of the Latin America Institute of Tax Law and of the International Fiscal Association (IFA)- Colombian Chamber.
- Is a member of the list of arbitrators for the Bogota Chamber of Commerce and to TRIBUTE.
- She was granted the Jose Ignacio de Márquez Award for Economic Law in 1998
- Author of several articles, books and papers on tax matters,
- She has been a professor of Rosario University and an invited professor in several national and international universities since 1998, such as the universities of Los Andes (Colombia), Amsterdam, Barcelona, Santiago de Compostela, Austral University of Buenos Aires and Andina Simón Bolívar University of La Paz, Bolivia.
- Catalina has been invited to lecture in the IBFD duets of international tax law, among other international congresses. She is also currently one of the IBFD's visiting researchers.